Friday, June 12, 2009

Girl's Camp



This past week I have been up at the beautiful Heber Valley camp with Natalie. My friend, Wendy and I were in charge of the food for breakfast and dinner for 300 people and lunch for 30. We had a great committee, but were all crazy busy. I did have moments where I was able to spend time with Natalie and also enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery. The girls did cooked their own lunches on their levels. The favorite meals were the "cafe rio" pork salads, pasta bar, and the breakfast burritos. It was great to see all the weeks of planning turn out so great.


Benefits of having your mother in charge of food at camp---midnight snack!!!

3 comments:

RayAnne said...

Looks like it was a success. Welcome home! Hope you can get a good nap.

Cathy said...

Hope you had a good birthday at camp! You are a GREAT meal planner!

Mary said...

Great planning Emily. Now you are the most qualified to be in charge of food for family reunions!