Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Old fashion" Photos


We went up to Grandpa's Bear Lake Farm House for Labor Day weekend. On Sunday we had some time to spare before church and I convinced a few of the children to come outside to take pictures around the property. I put the pictures in Sepia, because the kids had on really random colors. When Joseph saw them in Sepia format, he said, "wait I don't remember being old." I told him, no I made it look that way and he said, "a yeah old fashion like you." ha ha :) I think next time we are up there I will try to do a "real" photo shoot and coordinate the outfits and talk the older boys into participating.


4 comments:

Amy G said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Looks like a fun place. Your kids are so beautiful!

Cathy said...

Great pictures Emily! Sepia or black and white pictures are great for masking clashing colors :-)

Chris Hash said...

Wow, those turned out great! They look professional!

Mommymita said...

Too bad the whole family wasn't there that would have been a cute family pic