Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prom


Last Saturday both Josh and Natalie went to Prom. Josh really liked wearing a tuxedo and he looked really handsome. Natalie looked beautiful too. I think her date was really nervous because he only said two words when he came to pick her up and continued to shake his head or laugh. Natalie said that she had never talked to him before at school so she decided to treat it like a blind date. hahaha She said that during all the slow dances she just taught him how to waltz so it wasn't awkward.

Her dress we bought at DI and I added the sleeves from the material of the slip underneath. They did not turn out exactly how I wanted them to and I envisioned her a little more covered, but she was thrilled with the dress. They both had a nice time and had fun getting all dressed up.

6 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful dress! Natatlie looks like a princess!

Le Roy Wirthlin said...

Pretty daughters are wonderful!

Cathy said...

Natalie looks so pretty! I bet it's fun doing all of the fun dance ideas with the kids!

Mommymita said...

I love the princess dress - good job Emily on the sleeves

Heidi said...

Glad I could FINALLY catch up on your blog! Natalie and Josh looked so BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME! Loved the dress!! I thought the sleeves turned out great!

Mary said...

They are both going to steal some hearts!