Saturday, July 11, 2009

2nd generation garage saler

Natalie decided she wanted to go with me garage saling today(she even woke up at 6:00 am). This is what she found for $19.75. She was so excited about what she bought and how cheap it was and would repeatedly say, "I love my stuff!" I don't think she will come with me every week, but has definitely caught the garage sale "bug". I also bought some great things which I will not list or photograph--I think I need to go to yard sale anonymous. :) Here is a break down of what Natalie bought:

shorts-------------------------------------------.50
lucky jeans------------------------------------1.00
perfume and make up samples-------------1.25
pink bag---------------------------------------1.00
jeans (7 brand)-------------------------------4.00
American eagle jean jacket------------------8.00
3 pairs of earrings---------------------------1.00
Jazz baseball hat-----------------------------1.00
vintage box (will use as a lunch box)------1.00
groovy black boots*-------------------------1.00
(*she wants to wear these on crazy _________
dress day or for Halloween-not 19.75
every day use)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Great Finds Natalie! I think "those boots were made for walking." :-) I'm glad that the garage sale bug is going strong.

Mommymita said...

Great deals! I also had a great weekend but ended up spending $50

Heidi said...

I am impressed! The groovy boots are my fav! :)