Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bear Lake Family Reunion

Bear Lake Reunion Highs:

Great weather
Great company
Great food
Great fireworks
Great Napolean Dynamite tour (Josh with some of the cousins and uncles went to Preston ID to check out all the sites from the movie)
Great four wheeling--Natalie's favorite
Great Boating/tubing/swimming
Great Movie nights
Great Raspberry Shakes

Bear Lake Lows:

Caroline splitting her toe open on first morning and unable to swim the entire time (Uncle Doug glued it back together with surgical super glue)
Family stomach flu bug circulating
Not seeing the families who could not attend.
Mosquitoes at the house
Flat Tire at beach
Sandy Babies at Beach
Discovering suntan lotion on my camera lens

All and all a wonderful and memorable time at Bear Lake. This video is a collection of photos--I will try to put it on again in a higher quality later.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks so fun! Can I be an honorary Wirthlin family member next year? :) Glad you had a good time!

Also, I put your book on the chair on your porch. I hope you got it okay. Thanks!

RayAnne said...

Fun pics,Emily! I can't wait to get my camera fixed so I can take pictures again!

Mommymita said...

It looks way more fun on video! Actually I think it is way more fun for the kids than the moms. Just a lot of work for us. At least we got some great food the night you cooked

Mary said...

Great video Emily! Where is that song from? it's really cute. I like the pic of you with the hat and sunglasses.

Emily said...

Mary--it is from James and the Giant Peach.