Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Family Reunion

We celebrated my parents 50th wedding anniversary during our family reunion over 4th of July weekend. I loved seeing all my siblings and their families and watch everyone have such a good time together. I am sure my parents did not realize that 50 years later there would be 104 people in their family. I feel very blessed to part of this amazing family.

Happy 50th anniversary MOM and DAD!!!!
Everyone danced at the party!!! It was the best party--being in a room celebrating with all the people you are comfortable around and love. :)
Saturday everyone wore their reunion T-shirts and enjoyed carnival games, crafts,ice blocking, soccer game, and pizza at the park!!!
Opa and Oma with all the grand kids. It was a very memorable weekend.

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

That was fun! it was worth the work, planning and traveling

You've got great photos

Mary said...

Like your pics. It was fun hanging out with you after the reunion was over too.