Monday, September 27, 2010

Homecoming Dance 2010





Natalie had a fabulous time at homecoming. She loves getting dressed up and feeling like a princess and she loved going with a cute boy she likes. :)

For this dance I told her she needed to be ready on time. In the past her poor dates are always waiting about 5 minutes for her to come out. Well, she was right on schedule and putting her make up on in her sweats and listening to music when I glanced out the window and noticed her date driving up 15 minutes early. She screamed and frantically tried to finish her make up and get dressed. I guess they had a miscommunication about the time. Porter, her date had to sit in the living room for a long time as she rushed to finish getting ready. I think I might leave a nintendo ds in there for future dates to pass the time, since Natalie never is on time!!!

Also, her boutonniere was so thick that both Natalie and I could not get the pin through it. We finally got John to put it on after breaking a couple of pins in the process. I don't think Porter felt too comfortable with John putting the boutonniere on him. Ha-ha -- I should of got a picture of that!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I bet Lily was excited to see Natalie in her pretty dress! Natalie you looked gorgeous!

Mommymita said...

So pretty! I love the color of the dress.

I could never get those flower pins on either but that makes for a funny story

Mary Mary said...

I love the dress. Natalie- you look so pretty! Hope you had a great time!