Sunday, December 13, 2009

SURPRISE!!!


On Friday I had a surprise party for Natalie. It was really hard to keep it a secret, especially on her real birthday when I had not planned too much to celebrate. In the future I will always do surprise parties before the real birthday. Her girl friends came over first and surprised her and we had dinner and games. Later a bunch of her guy friends showed up. I think at one point we had at least 50 kids here. Everyone seemed to have a fun time. Joseph said the next day, "Our house was a rock-in everywhere."

4 comments:

Mommymita said...

Looks like she had a cute outfit on - are you sure she didn't know about the surprise?

One time mom planned a surprise party for me but I hadn't showered in 2 days and was wearing really ugly clothes.

Emily said...

I bought that dress on sale and gave it to her for her birthday--hoping she would wear it for her surprise. I think she kept it on because the cousins were coming down from Salt Lake. That is funny about your party.--how old were you?

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Natalie!!! She has a fan club at our house all hoping that some day she and Parker will marry and she will be their sister. :) Thanks for inviting him, he had a great time!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

I love the cake! Did Caroline decorate it? Really cute!