Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Dance


Josh and Natalie both went to the high school winter dance last weekend. They went in different groups. Josh's had a group of 28 kids. One very energetic mother made a sit down turkey dinner for them all. All the other mothers brought side dishes to share. Natalie's group went to Olive Garden, which Natalie reported she out ate her date. :) Natalie had a nice time, but admits that there were some really awkward moments and would rather go on a more casual date.

3 comments:

Chris Hash said...

They both look great. Matthew had a good time too. the dress turned out good.

Mommily said...

Natalie had a fun time too. It was cool to see them all dressed up.

Mommymita said...

I always out ate my date - One prom I ate my steak and the guy must have been nervous because he was just picking at it. I said - If you're not going to eat it I will.

They look great!