Friday, August 8, 2008

Bear Lake Beach Diet


I have been on the south beach diet for a week or so and then went up to Bear Lake with a couple of my sisters.  I was pretty good the first day and then soon ended up on the Bear lake Beach diet as follows:

Bear Lake Beach Diet:

Chips, twizzlers, soda (fresca), turkey cheese sandwiches, pancakes and syrup, bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns, juice, veggies and hummus, cookies, cheeze-its, hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon, oreos, go-gurts, otter pops,sugar cereal, beef jerky and homemade frozen raspberry yogurt.   Though very enjoyable at the time --I do have a stomach ache and will need to start over on south beach tomorrow.  I discovered it is just too hard to do south beach diet when you are at a Bear Lake Beach--they don't mix.

3 comments:

Mommymita said...

We should have taken a picture of the trash full of wrappers.

I hope your stomach ache is from the junk food and not a virus that may be going around

Mary said...

I agree....Bear Lake is a little too far north to do the "south beach diet." (hee hee)

Heidi said...

Sounds like my kind of diet! Sign me up!