Saturday, August 9, 2008

EFY--by Natalie


My hall on pizza night
This is my group

Haley and I before one of the dances

EFY(especially for youth) at BYU was was a blast!!!  I loved all the classes and learned a lot more about the scriptures, the gospel, and prayer.  I had great councilors and a cool group.  I met a lot of people from all over the US. The dances were really fun because everyone danced. My favorite activity was pizza night when we stuffed pillows up our shirts and danced on the deck of our hall(see picture).  I also participated in the variety show--it was fun. 

4 comments:

sunshine family said...

hey- cute pics

our new blog address is jksunny.blogspot.com

kaley and john

Mommymita said...

We missed you at Bear lake! Glad you had fun at EFY I want to hear more about the dances and all the boys that are now trying to contact you

Heidi said...

Glad you had so much fun, Natalie! EFY is an awesome experience. Parker got home Saturday and LOVED it! What did he tell me the most about with the greatest detail? The food he ate. Boys...

Jinger said...

Emily! I love your blog! You do so many fun things with your kids. Your a great example of a family that knows how to play hard and work hard together! I wish the stove was with it, but she had already sold it separately when we bought it. I'll keep checking in on your site. I love it!