Sunday, August 10, 2008






Bear Lake

My parents own an 100 old farm house on 30 acres on Bear Lake, ID.  It is very peaceful and beautiful there.  There are a pair of owls that live in the old willow trees on the property and my kids and I love hearing them and seeing them swoop down over the property.   I went along with my sisters Al and Becca.  The kids had fun playing at the beach all day.  Water and sand is all you need to keep children amused for long period of time(ten till six at night).  One day we did a sand craft where we made sand monster faces with plaster and shells and treasures we found on the beach. We also made plaster prints of our footprints.  When my sisters repeatedly nursed their newborns, I told them that my book (Breaking Dawn) was my newborn I was nursing the whole trip.  It was fun get away.

No comments: