Every year my children expect me to "fool" them in some way. Here is a list of a few of past pranks:
1. after school snack--Oreos with toothpaste for the filling--This one was funny!! :)
2. plastic bugs in cereal box
3. red jello in clear plastic cup with straws. (this one they like me to do every year for dinner even though they know it is not juice)
4. super glued quarters on the sidewalk. We live next to the elementary school and the kids liked watching kids try to pick up the money when they walk by. :)
5. We once woke up the kids at 11:00 pm and turned the clocks forward and said it was time for school. After "breakfast" we told them to open the blinds and there was a sign "April Fools" on the window.
6. tape forks/spoons to table with clear tape.
7. meatloaf cupcake with mash potato frosting.
8. paper in sandwich that says April Fools.
9. sewed the bottom of my husbands pj pants close.
Today I will freeze some milk in bowls and then add a little cereal to it in the morning with an additional milk. I also may seran wrap some of my children's doors tonight. The only problem now is that my kids are all getting old enough to trick me back. My one daughter called from school last year and told me she was in the nurses office and they found lice. I was horrified and sort of freaked out until she said April Fools!!! I guess I have it coming to me!
More wordfull Wednesday here.