Monday, May 19, 2008

SUMMER FEVER!!!


The heat wave that we have been enjoying has given my children "summer fever".   They now want to stay up extra late each night because as they say, "it is not dark yet".  They even put the sprinkler under the tramp and filled up the pool.   It amazes me how sliding into an ice cold pool does not phase them one bit.  Perhaps it is the excitement of finally wearing a bathing suit after such a long and cold winter.  I like the warm weather also, but am not quite ready for summer vacation yet.  My children are counting down the days and it is time for me to get ready!! 

1 comment:

Mommymita said...

I still need to pull out the summer clothes! Your pool looks like the perfect size for my little ones. We should plan some craft/ project days - tell the girls I'll hire them as a babysitter on those days