Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I was TAGGED twice so I thought I better do this before being tagged again.  The hardest one I had with was what to put for my joys--since I find joy in so many different things and a lot of things bring a smile to my face.  I tag my sisters or friends who have not done this.

My Joys:
1. My family
2. Eating good food that someone else prepares
3.    The beginning of each season

My Fears:
1. mice
2. cancer
3. heights

My Goals
1. clean out and organize my home (I am having a garage sale this weekend!)
2. to take time out for myself to do the things that I enjoy
3. figure out my new computer before I buy a new camera

My obsessions/collections
1. reading
2. garage sales/vintage items (this is probably why I need the goal to clean out my house)
3. healthy fast and tasty recipes

Random surprising facts about myself
1. Even though, John and I were at some of the same stake church activities as we grew up in Michigan, I did not meet him until the summer after my Freshman year of college. 
2. I was once quoted on the front page of the wall street journal--They did an article on my family of 17.
3. I love to dance to any kind of music--free style-- my children think I am really weird.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

It's fun to learn new things about you!

Mommymita said...

Please share some of the quick healthy recipes!