Sunday, September 21, 2008

Johnny is 20!!!




Happy Birthday Johnny!!!

Johnny sent these pictures today in his email.  I was excited to see that he received our birthday package in time.  I sent him the ingredients which they don't have over there to make his favorite brownies (Becca's recipe). He is doing great and enjoying teaching and getting to know the people in Greece.  He is in a beautiful city called Kavala which looks over the Aegean sea.  I can't believe he is 20 years old---I was engaged when I was his age!!  We love and miss him and are very proud of the young man he has become.

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

i remember I was in 7th grade when he was born. We all fought over holding him even until he was 2!

He is such a good example to my boys now.

Heidi said...

Looks like he is doing great! What a sweet mom you are to send him a fun birthday package complete with ingredients for his fav food! BTW, I was already married for five months when I was 20! Whoa!