Monday, September 15, 2008

Soccer Fans




Grandma and Grandpa came to Natalie and Rachel's soccer game to watch and cheered for their granddaughters.   It was funny to sit by my dad and mom and hear their comments and questions.  Soccer was not a big sport when we were little so this is all new to them.  My dad would say, "why don't they just shoot it into the goal" or  "why didn't that girl just kick it up the field" or "that girl blew it"--I had to quiet him a few times because other parents were sitting close by.  I think they both started to understand the basics of the game and enjoyed seeing the girls play so well.  Natalie scored a goal which was an added bonus.--Yeah Natalie! 

3 comments:

Becca said...

Great soccer pics! That last one reminded me a little of what cathy and I looked like after track meets.

Mommymita said...

Good pictures - did you try out both lenses?

Sorry we didnt make it over there because we were too tired

Good work Natalie

Emily said...

I was using the other lens that came with the camera-- it zoomed out farther. I like this camera a lot better.