Monday, September 1, 2008

Joseph 1st day of Kindergarten


Joseph was very excited to go to kindergarten.  He is so friendly and social and always eager to make friends.  He will do great.  I am a little sad--the house is very quiet without my little buddy around, but wow I have 2 hours and 25 minutes without any interruptions to get things done.  Just when I start missing him he comes  home and I will have 3 hours with him alone.  I think kindergarten is definitely for the moms to help them ease into full time school.  I have decided to split the time using half of it to clean/cook/organize and the other half is for me to do whatever I want.  I am excited for this new chapter in my life.

 

5 comments:

RayAnne said...

It was fun to see Michael and Joseph on the first day of school. Joseph was full of energy and excitement and Michael was very apprehensive. I am glad Joseph is in the same class to give Michael a boost. It should be a fun year for the boys.

- Mike

Mommymita said...

Joseph you look like a big kid! We'll have to still do afternoon field trips before we move. And Emily -if your house feels empty in the mornings we can always come down and fill it with babies and projects!

Emily said...

Sounds great Al!

Becca said...

Joseph, you look so handsome. I'm glad that you are in morning kindergarten like Abigail so that we can still get together sometimes in the afternoon.

Heidi said...

Could he be ANY cuter? What a doll he is! And such a big boy to be going to school! That is crazy that your youngest is in kindergarten!