Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3 Premier

Last night Cheryl and I took our girls to the HSM3 premier.  As we waited in line, Caroline and her cousins loved observing all the pretty dresses worn by older girls.  It was funny to hear the audience scream when Zack's face filled the screen in the opening shot.  Natalie and Josh were extras in the movie along with their cousins Madeline and Douglas.  You can see Natalie and Madeline in the second cafeteria scene on the second level.  They are both wearing lime green shirts.  We all screamed and clapped when we saw them in the background for the split second.  I also think I saw Josh walking in the front of the school.  Josh was in the graduation scene audience also, but we could not pick him out.  The girls all said this was their favorite HSM even though it was so cheesy.  I like watching the girls' idolized expressions as they watch Gabriel and Troy singing their love songs.  So so cute!!  This picture is of the girls afterwards at Red Mango "freaking out over Zack Effron's hotness" as I heard Natalie say.

2 comments:

Mommymita said...

What a fun girls night out. You all look so pretty!

Heidi said...

That looks so fun! I am glad to hear you liked it. I'll be taking my girls soon!