Sunday, November 23, 2008

Garage Sale



After reading Cathy's and Al's blogs on the great treasures they purchase recently at garage sales, I stopped by one and this is what I bought for 11 dollars:

cannon rebel film camera with a separate flash that works!
tripod
sweatshirt
star wars lego video game
2 boxes of Christmas lights
I am really excited about the flash because it fits my new digital cannon camera I just bought and I did not have a tripod.  The star wars game will be wrapped and put in Joseph's stocking. The camera was priced cheaper than a disposable camera.

3 comments:

Mommymita said...

That is great - I don't know if I will ever be able to pay full retail again!

Heidi said...

Great deals! I love garage sales. I grew up going to them with my dad. As an adult, most of Parker's baby stuff (swing, toys, etc.) came from garage sales.

Mary said...

Wow! I'm amazed. Maybe I should start garage saleing.