Thursday, November 27, 2008

Corny Thanksgiving Post

I received an extra letter with a mp3 song from Johnny on Monday.  He did not send it with these pictures, but I did not know how to post just the song by itself so made it into a video with pictures.  My kids say it is corny with the pictures.  I love it and it is one of the best Mom "payday" I have had in a long time.  These are just some of the pictures he has sent home from his mission in Greece.

Dear Mom,
I heard this song this week from Elder Rimmel and I thought of you.  I hope you like it.  I love you.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving gift.


2 comments:

Mommymita said...

Great post Emily - It make me a bit emotional thinking about how fast kids grow up. in just 10 years James will be on his mission and I hope he will turn out as great as Johnny. You are such a good mom - I'm glad I have you as an example

Mary said...

Brought a tear to my eye. (I could just pinch those cheeks in the toddler picture with the overalls- so cute). Johnny is a great young man and example to all of his cousins.