Friday, November 28, 2008

We're going on a tree hunt we're going to find a big one..






....we're not scared.  Well actually I am always scared when John insists on going higher up the mountain on the snow covered road.  I think he has more faith in our suburban than I do.  Well we made it out safely and found a beautiful tree.  Even though our tree only cost us 10 dollars, it is not very economical if you consider the 1 hour drive both ways and stopping to eat on the way home, but the memories are priceless!!!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Emily, Great tree! It looks like there is plenty of snow.

Mommymita said...

Totally worth the memories. I'm still jealous even though Paul didn't think it would be a good idea for our family. I'll probably just send him to smiths market place after work.

Mary said...

I love the spoof on that story and what a great tradition! We've never had a live tree.