Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why we love Sundays!!!







I love Sundays.  I love going to church with my family each week and especially happy when we make it on time (9:00 am) like we did this morning. Yeah!! I love the good people there and the spiritual boost it gives me each week.  I asked my children why they liked Sundays and these are there responses.

Josh--relaxing after church (notice his pjs he puts on right when we get home)
Natalie--Quiet time (Mandatory after lunch.  The one and only time I get a nap all week)
Jake-reading and no school
Caroline--Choir practice
Joseph--being home with the family (It is a no friend day--the one day I don't have to drive anywhere except church--Yeah)

The kids all said they like the big meal and dessert I make each week for lunch.  This week however they were all very disappointed because I served homemade butternut squash soup (I loved it). We also all love to read the comics in the Sunday paper, except lately the kids have been scouring the adds as they fine tune their Christmas wish list (notice Caroline).  Cousin game night and early evening walks with the family are loved by all too.

1 comment:

Mommymita said...

I like your outfit Natalie!

Emily - post the recipe